If only I could remember that each day is as new and has the same promise as New Years Day. Each day a blank page not tied to either the past or the future. How will making this part of my practice change my life tomorrow and each day thereafter? I really have no clue and am sure that each day will be filled with more joy, more optimism and more opportunities than if I do not follow this as an Active practice.
I have trouble translating thoughts like this into Active action. It seems so easy to remember and yet is so hard to remember to do - and I mean any practice every day. Often it's about putting myself first - other times it's simply about getting moving - others it's simply being overwhelmed with what I perceive I "have to do".
So - for 2011 - my resolution is to take one thing at a time.
My word is Abundance: in friends, money, joy, laughter and travel.
Tally ho.................
No comments:
Post a Comment